(Life of a Silent Stalker)
*Oh I really hate chicks in micro minis, extra thick liners, heels sharper than my tongue and i-am-so-huge-to-overshadow-rest-of-the-butts attitude of a blue whale.
*Look at that creep in black as if bathed in the valley where dead rest. Her eye brow arch is so curvy as if dead dark souls go on a roller coaster ride on them, and that smirk, looks like she had a living cat for dinner.
*Sure he was born with those rippling mass of steroids, and poses as if he spread wide to give them birth. Lot of labor pains I suppose. Show off douche!
*Alrighty! Look at the dude with a DSLR like God put his piece of heart in his hands. I doubt if he can even expand the abbreviation. Does he think of himself as the Creator of 2D shit? “LET THERE BE A CLICK”
*Trains of selfie! Sure this world was created to look and admire at her almost 100 selfies which basically look the same. Wow! You look so different in today’s batch. When did you grow that tail? So pink and fluffy.
*I was waiting for him to upload the pictures of food he had today. Such rare occurrence with respect to human beings. He must have born to relish people’s palates with his plate. What a tease!
*Thereeeeeeeeeeeee we go! 1097 filters and a long poetic caption whose each word and every filter screams how hot I am. Such a beauty that even nature looks back at the mighty mountains, fatal rivers, and mysterious forests; and sobs,” goddamn competition”.
*Look at the knight standing at the cliff, thinks of him as Bear Grylls, unfortunately looks like Shaktiman in that pose on vacation. Soooooo hot!
-Bra Rider
No comments:
Post a Comment